These Terms and Conditions constitute an Agreement (hereinafter called "Agreement") between PressExp an Indian liability corporation, a Einfoway Consultancy Services company and you the user ("USER").
You (the user) agree to the following:
1. That you (the user) are authorized by your company or organization to submit the Release to PressExp for distribution.
2. The user, not PressExp is solely responsible for the accuracy and substances of the content submit to us for distribution. Because of the volume of information submitted to Pressexp, we cannot verify any facts or information in press releases or the sites they are linked to. We write Press release based on information provided by the customer.
3. The content that you submit to us is factually and legally accurate. The content or information that you submit to us does not violate any state, federal, copy write or common law or other proprietary rights of any third party.
4. PressExp reserves the right to reject or edit any content or press release when necessary in its judgment. PressExp reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any press release, user or content from its web site or deny approval to any press release, user or content.
5. Your content and the web site that it is linked to do not contain any information that is defamatory, obscene, libelous, slanderous, fraudulent / misleading, or defamatory.
6. You shall indemnify and hold harmless PressExp from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses including reasonable attorney's fees.
7. PressExp does not warrant or ensure that PressExp's services will be free from errors, including omissions, interruptions, delays, losses or defects, whether human or mechanical. PressExp makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to its services. PressExp does not warrant specific placement of any news release nor pick up on any news release.
8. You have submitted accurate contact information and your legal name in the body of your press release and at out on-line order form.
9. We reserve the right to ban / blacklist any user for any reason. IP address blocking or blacklisting as well as blocking any press releases from your company may be enacted at our sole judgment.
10. PressExp receives high traffic as every SEO experts considers Press release submission as one of their key items of their SEO plan and one of the P's from "Four Ps of Marketing"; Product, Price, Place and Promotion where PressExp part of "Promotion" via news and press release distribution. This one part of the marketing mix, news and press release distribution, does not guarantee that your release will get read or utilized by readers and media respectively. News and press release submissions are part of a process, and as such, should be viewed as a complement to other marketing efforts such as advertising, search engine optimization, etc.
11. By your submission of content or other information to PressExp, You agree to be bound by the foregoing Terms and Conditions. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of India.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PRESSEXP, EINFOWAY, OR THEIR AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF PRESSEXP, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF PRESSEXP, EINFOWAY, AND THEIR AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF PRESSEXP, EINFOWAY, AND THEIR AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE SERVICE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO THE SERVICE FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
By using PressExp, you agree to abide by the terms of this agreement. We hope you enjoy using the PressExp service and we welcome suggestions for improvements/changes.